Now Hiring... Join Our Team!
**Currently only accepting local candidates (Greater Seattle Area) for this position**
IT Field Technician needed at Advocate One. This is a full-time, permanent position available immediately.
Advocate One is a Telecommunications and IT service, sales, consultant and independent service broker serving the Greater Seattle Area, including King and Snohomish counties. As a fully bonded and insured company, we provide IT and Telephony service, sales, and installation to address our customers' communication and network needs. Advocate One is considered an Essential Business.
Many of our customers have come to rely on us as their one-stop shop for voice, data and MSP solutions. YOUR expertise in the field of Information Technology becomes OUR company's newest asset.
In this role, you will be primarily supporting small and medium-sized businesses across varying industries. You will be working closely with our clients to incorporate feedback into products and services to address key IT support and challenges in order to achieve resolution.
Standard Job Duties
- Perform on-site/remote technical support for clients.
- Perform Site Surveys to determine client needs
- Perform initial client on-boarding
- Technical support at the network level: WAN, SD-WAN, WLAN and LAN connectivity
- Provide Anti-Virus and data back-up monitoring for clients
- Document, facilitate, and complete requests received while onsite/remote
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies
- Support services for 3rd party LoB applications
- Assist in maintain Systems and SOP Documentation
- Communicate with clients as required - keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Provide quality customer service in a professional manner and coordinate effectively with other departments to ensure quality service delivery (internal and external customers).
Must-Be Proficient In
- Microsoft Operating System (XP through 10, Server 2008 R2 through 2019)
- HP hardware (Server, Desktop, Laptop)
- Sonicwall Firewall, Cisco Meraki, Sophos and other security products
- WAP installation in both direct and mesh configurations using Ubiquiti or other similar devices
- Code42 or similar image-based backup solutions (Local/Cloud)
- Solarwinds or other Remote Management and Monitoring solutions
- SMB experience and MSP experience both highly preferred
- Ability to collect, identify, define and organize detailed user, and Information Technology requirements
- Confirms and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with the client
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve business and or technical problems
- Ability to work proficiently in both a team environment and independently
- Stays current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies
- Excellent customer service/customer interaction skills
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills for trouble-shooting and trouble ticket handling
- Have Reliable Transportation
- Certifications in Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco and Networking a HUGE plus.
What We Offer
- Set Schedule with overtime available.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Wealth Benefits
- Health Benefits
- Company provided tech devices (laptop, phone, tablet)
- Generous mileage/dispatch reimbursement
- Continuing education / tuition reimbursement
Please apply online by submitting your application below with a resume and cover letter outlining your specific SMB and MSP experience as it relates to the above position.
Job Type: Full-time
To ensure the safety of our employees and clients, at the prompting of the Washington State Department of Health and CDC, we have adopted policies and practices to minimize exposure to COVID-19.